Photo Credit: Le ParisienPARIS (Evangelical Focus) — A fire erupted in the Armenian Evangelical Church of Alfortville (near Paris) on Sunday 2 April, at 6 a.m. The flames woke up Pastor Gilbert Léonian and his wife, who live in the first floor.
The fire was a “shock” because they were sleeping, the pastor said, but they were not physically injured.
A trash bin was placed in front of the building and set on fire. The firefighters arrived in time to stop the fire propagating to the rest of the b..