A dream without a plan is a wish. So a spiritual, team-building leader doesn’t just assemble a team of dreamers, but a team of doers.
In this Spiritual Leadership Podcast episode, we discuss what areas a pastor needs to develop strategy for his team, as well as how he can assemble a team of leaders committed to a process of growth.
(If you cannot view this video in your email or RSS reader, click here.)
At the beginning of this episode, I also answer a few questions that have been submitted for the podcast:
- How do you confront a staff member who is struggling in his role?
- What is a biblical way for a staff member to present truth to his pastor if he is difficult to approach?
- What are some ways to promote revival services to your church?
To submit your question for future episodes, simply email [email protected]
- Spiritual Leadership Podcast: The Soulwinning Church…By His Spirit
- Spiritual Leadership Podcast: How to Host a New Members Orientation
- New Podcast Posted: Helping Your Staff Reach Their Full Potential