Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- The Scriptures Inspired. We believe that the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments only, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21).
- The One True God. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (John 10:36; John 14:26; John 20:21-22).
- All Have Sinned. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, all men have guilt imputed; regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Romans 5:12-21).
- Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18, Mathew 1:23; Luke 1:34-35).
- The Salvation of Man. We believe that salvation consists of the remission of sins through repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ, through the imputation of Christ’s righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works (Luke 24:47; John 3:3; Romans 10:13-15; 1 Corinthians 1:30; Ephesians 2:8; Titus 2:11; Titus 3:5-7).
- Resurrection. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (Acts 26:8; Acts 26:22-23; James 1:18; John 5:29; Daniel 12:2; Acts 24:15).
- The Church. We believe that the Church is the body of Christ, consisting only of those who are born again, who are baptized by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He will come again (1 Corinthians 12:27; Ephesians 4:4; Ephesians 2:19-22; Titus 3:5; Romans 8:34).
- Return of Jesus Christ. We believe that the return of Jesus Christ is imminent, and that it will be visible and personal (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Hebrews 9:28; Revelation 1:7; John 14:3; Matthew 26:64).
- The Churches Mission. We believe that Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every person, baptizing and teaching those who believe (Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-16).
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.